Buscar

My Daily Make Up (1)

Hi there!
In this post I'll tell you about my make up skill (skill!) LOL xD
Honestly I don't even know well about make up. I never wear anything on my face but Nivea's facial foam (and till now I am still using this foam, I think no need to change).
Lucky me, my skin is kinda normaly skin or my friend said it was normal-to-dry skin type, and there's no big problem.
But when I was at university, I think I do need something just in case I don't want to look like haven't-take-a-bath-yet. But I don't like to apply a face powder. So, I decided to try Olay day cream, but it doesn't work, it's not a long lasting cream, just good at first but faded when I sweating. It's only moisturizing. I do need something to fix and fit to me. 911 help me!


Pixy BB Cream old-new packaging
Then someday, I meet my first love BB Cream in minimart (that time I don't even know wtf BB Cream is). It was Pixy BB Cream (shade cream, number 2). And praise the lord, it works reeeeally weeeell!
This BB cream kinda easy to apply and long last. No need face powder. Sounds great, huh? This one just fits me well :D

Since then I loved this product so much, I was upset when every minimart doesn't have any when mine is running out. I was dying T_T

But just today I found that they're just changing their look. Their packaging is changed, really different look with the new color, more simple, edgy, but honestly I prefer the old one. This new package is like copying other package nowadays, when the old one is their identity and like their signature. But I don't mind as long as their cream are the same ehe.

So tell me, what's your favorite face cream? Feel free to tell me if you have any recommendation (and lessons)! I am still learning anyway :p

0 komentar: